Monday 21 January 2013

I'm a failure

Ok so I haven't got off to a very good start with my stocking and my draught excluder as unfortunately the  weather, work and a book called 200 knitted blocks for blankets, throws etc etc got in the way!! I've rekindle my knitting days and thought what a lovely way to do some different knitting patterns and make them into a throw. Yes at the moment I seem to be easily distracted but I promise once I've sorted oops really mean tidied my stash corner I can plan my crafting evenings and try and alternate stuff.

Oops I also forgot to blame being dragged to the cinema yesterday (wasn't really dragged as I was the chauffeur) to see Les Mis. Good film but not really my cup of tea, can't see why people were sobbing in the audience. Now when I saw Marley and me Years ago I rang out of tissues lol

Keep warm and safe if you have snow. I think it's melting here hopefully.

Love kath

2 comments:

  1. Love it Kath, huni i don't mind if you put your knitting on here to it's still a craft that needs doing and if you feel that need the knit and not stitch then go ahead lets have your knitting progess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. Let's see what you are knitting!

    Linnea

    ReplyDelete